i like this guy for the fact that he presents quantitative data and not only anecdotes or ‘common sense’. for sure there’s an art to social media, but there is also a science. i fully agree with his main points for social media communication:
- – quantity is always better than quality, to increase your reach
- – avoid crowds: share on weekends
- – to be shared, content needs to be interesting, not engaging
- – stop talking about yourself!
- – help your audience make their friends look cool
- – good story structure: the villain is wronging the victim
- – give your audience a box of crayons, not a rubber stamp